VIDEO PRODUCER AND CONTENT CREATOR
(786) 514 6191 – email@example.com – www.linkedin.com/in/tanaimilgram
2015 — 2016
- In charge of coordinating the talent, crew, props and location to create 10-15 weekly in-house food, craft, and DIY videos including partnerships with AOL and Ebay (up to 60MM views on native).
- Assisted in scriptwriting, producing and managing the branded video content pitch/RFP process for brands including GoodNites, Dole, TD Bank, and Kodak.
- Responsible for 80% of shot lists and creative direction with minimal supervision from the director for 350+ editorial and branded videos.
- Strategically allocated an $800 monthly production budget amongst DIY professionals, video production freelancers and video props.
2013 — 2015
- Created, produced, and hosted Gainesville's first-ever reality food series.
- Managed Facebook, Instagram and Twitter presence to reach an audience of 7000+ followers made up of students and local residents.
- Built and managed a team of 20 top-notch production students: videographers, editors, social media managers, sound mixers and brand ambassadors.
- Received a 2016 Television Academy Foundation Award for 3rd Best Unscripted Series amongst hundreds of applicants across the country.
2014 — 2014
INTERNATIONAL MEDIA PLANNING INTERN
- Worked closely with the Vice President of the International Department to create 100+ innovative marketing programs that blend digital media strategies with music for Fortune 500 brands like Bacardi, Red Bull and Nike.
- Established benchmarks and reporting structures for ongoing campaign analysis, insight and optimization and transferred campaigns into primary ad server (DoubleClick).